Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vintage Love Cost Stacks Of Money

I woke up Monday morning really excited to see what Free People's "Vintage Loves" had in store. From the video teaser, I knew there'd be some good stuff. And indeed there was.
You all know I will throw gobs of money out for really random stuff. But the prices on this stuff is just insane! On the low end there are things for $100 but on the high end, things like the moccasins above are $1000.
To make matters worse, this stuff can not be returned. Because they are selling it online, you won't be able to try it on either.
Does this make sense to anyone?!!?! I have to say I am very disappointed in Free People. You would think when you pay $400 for a lace vest that you would at least be able to try it on and return it if it didn't fit.
I think I'll take the risk and hit Haight Street an my mom's closet to see if I can find any of this stuff.
Beautiful stuff, but MAJORLY disappointed. Won't be buying this stuff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment