Saturday, March 20, 2010

Puppy Love






Well, no matter how psycho you think I am, I'm still going to call my cat "puppy". Her real name is Ahi (previously Nikki) but she pretty much only answers to puppy. I love her very very much. As a kid growing up I always wanted a furry friend who would listen to me, play with me and keep me company but unfortunately my parents allergies always kept me from getting an "interesting" pet. Don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of "pets".....frogs, crawdads, worms, tarantulas, fish, bunny, hamster (that reminds me I've got a great story about that guy), but none of them really were able to keep my interest (yes, I know I'm a horrible person).
Well, after growing up some and doing some house sitting for a family friend I realized I really enjoyed cats....and I somehow wasn't allergic to them anymore. I decided it was time to acquire a new friend. After doing some research, I decided the Humane Society was the best place to find my new partner. After looking at all of the beautiful and furry options I decided that Ahi was the ONE.
No matter how much poop, throw up or fur she throws at me I love her. She's a great friend and I don't know what I would do without her. Here are some of my favorite shots of my furry robot puppy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment