Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free stuff??! I'm there!!!

http://thebrightsideproject.com/

I just came across this website about 10 minute ago. And it is AWESOME! Those of you that know me know that I am a total sucker for FREE stuff. It doesn't matter what it is or if I need or even really want it. It's free? I'll take it. I almost don't want to tell you about this because I don't want any of you beating me out of my free prizes. Check out this website. They have a few brands listed every day and at the end of the posting about that brand they have a question. Answer the question and you are entered to win the prize from that brand. Simple, right? Couldn't get any easier. Only catch is that you have a week to claim your prize and you have to check back to see if you're a winner. Eeee! Cross your fingers. I hope I win!!!
(if anyone ever wins any thing you owe me a lunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment