Thursday, April 29, 2010

This Seasons "Must"

What's the in "IT" thing at the moment? Rompers.
rompers, rompers, everywhere!
There's a romper for every occausion.
I love that they can be dress up or down and can go from day to night.
They're easy to wear, just throw it on and go.
Just be a little careful when going to the bathroom ;)

Rachel Pally (one of my favorite brands). A great romper for any occasion. A day at the beach or a night on the town.
Halston. This one remind me of Studio 54.

This one would be great for a night out or a daytime summer party
Great for work or just bumming around on the weekend.
This one is in my closet :) Great for the weekend or a day at the beach
Loving the color of this one. You'll definitely stand out!
LAMB. Great for a night out on the town

I love rompers!

No comments:

Post a Comment