Monday, April 26, 2010

Whoever Felt It, Dealt It....




This is an invite to all interest. I've been coming up a little short on things to do lately. After a few messages on Facebook, a high school acquaintance and I have decided to start a local craft group. If you are in the Bay Area and would like to get together every once and awhile and make crafts, please join my Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120950727921180

This will be a "stitch and bitch" that goes beyond yarn crafts. Bring your glitter and glue and let's get started.

2 comments:

  1. If you want to do beading some time or origami. Let me know. I have tons of supplies and could coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie Carol :) I'll keep you posted. Good idea too, cause it's something we could make use of....instead of just clutter :)

    ReplyDelete