Thursday, June 17, 2010

Now This Is A House!

Wow!!!! Now this is my kinda house.
Located in beautiful Maui, it was owned by Richard Chamberlain....don't worry I don't know who that is either.
The home is on a gated half-acre in Wailea with more than 100 feet of beach frontage......Talk about prime real estate!
It has a spa and screening room, a two-bedroom carriage house and a main living area which opens out to the patio.
There are two master suites, a formal dining room, atrium, library, media room and chefs kitchen.
I really like the subtle Asian theme of this house. A little Asian, a little island. Just like me!
The house is understated and let's the beauty of the surroundings really show.
Beautiful wood through out the whole house.
Now, THAT's my kinda backyard.
Now, if I could just come with $19 million.......

No comments:

Post a Comment