Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Skin Saver!!

As many of you know or may have noticed, my skin has been a wreck over the past year. I've tried keeping track of the products I use, stopped wearing makeup and prayed to the skin gods to make my skin better. It gets red, puffy, super dry, hurts and makes me totally embaressed. I've been to the doctor multiple times and no one really made things much better.
Well, just like everything else in life, my life was totally improved by an afternoon trip to Nordstrom. In the market for a new moisturizer (and not super happy with the one I was currently using), the sales woman suggest Kinerase. I recognized the bottle, an ad with Courtney Cox comes to mind....
I didn't have high expectations, I was just looking for something that wouldn't the situation any worse. After a few days of using a sample nothing new erupted on my face. I went back and purchased the full size. I did have a bit of sticker shock but at least the bottle wasn't teeny tiny.
A few weeks later, my skin looks great! I've been breaking out less, haven't had much dry skin and BEST of all I've been pretty much able to stop using my 2% cortisone. I really am ecstatic! This product has really changed my life. I am SO happy to have come across it.
The power behind Kinerase is Kinetin (N6-furfuryladenine), a plant-based antioxidant whose anti-aging properties were discovered when scientists found that it prevented plant leaves from drying out and withering.
I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but this cream is recommended for post-procedure faces, including after chemical peels, laser resurfacing or microdermabrasion. Does that give you an idea of how sensitive my skin is?!?!? If you skin is sensitive give Kinerase a try!! I hope it changes your life too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment