Sunday, May 30, 2010

All About Hats

One accessory I'm seeing all over the place these days is hats. Hats are a great easy accessory. I'm one of those people that loves to buy accessories (necklaces and earrings) but I never end up wearing them. I always end up debating if the necklace really goes with the outfit or my jewelry ends up getting in my way at work so I take it off. I like hats because not only do they add some funk to your outfit, they also serve a purpose. Will all the bad press the sun has gotten, what more could you want from a hat....function and fashion. Gotta love it! Here are some of my favorites.....

Yours truly, during a night out on the town
Great for a sunny day! Laying by the pool, shopping, or walking around the farmer's market. I really love San Diego Hat Company hats. They have at least a few styles that are made out of paper. These hats are great because you can roll them up and throw them in your suitcase. Paper is a lot easier to take care of then straw.
The fedora is really hot right now. There are tons of colors and materials. Another great hat for summer. This style looks great with something kind of girly, a dress or skirt.
Felt hats aren't only for cold weather. People are pairing theses hats with more summery looks. Felt hats are great because they are easy to take care of. There's something very Janis about these hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment