Monday, May 10, 2010

May @ Free People

Yay! The Free People May catalog drops tomorrow, but everything pretty much came out today (needless to say, my order is already in.....www.freepeople.com). This month, instead of using models, they decided to use girls that work for them. I think it's a great idea! These are the women that make Free People what it is. They make the decisions of what's in and out each month. I think it's great that the company appreciates the ladies that work there.
I also think it's cool to see the clothes on real people. Sometimes, when I try on FP clothes, I wonder if they kept us "real girls" in mind (I mean not too many of us successfully wore the "Desert Maxi"). They girls look like they could have rolled out of bed and put these outfits together.
This months clothes, definitely have a tribal feel. Lots of bold patterns. Popular colors were coral and white....these colors look great with the military green that's in style. I would dare to say it's hippy safari chic this month.
Who knows what next month will bring ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment