Monday, May 17, 2010

Great Sweats

Looking for comfy sweats and basics with a twist? Look no further.
This brand, Gypsy05, has been around since 2005. They are based in LA and is run by a brother and sister team (who were born in Israel). Gypsy05 is probably best known for SUPER comfy sweats and easy maxi dresses. One of the things I love about their sweats is that the fabric is on the lighter side, perfect for spring/summer (I always find it funny that Juicy makes their summer sweats out of terry cloth...too hot for me). I don't know what makes the fabric so comfy, but once you have them on you won't want to take them off.
Here are some of their more recent pieces. Their products are on the pricey side (maxi dresses are around $150-200, sweats are about $100 per piece), but with a little research you can find them on sale. I'm sure you will not be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment